Culver City, CA
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Greet visitors to the office and keep a diligent visitors log
- Transfer calls to appropriate personnel
- Mail and package distribution and preparation
- Update Google Master Calendars (Conference Room, Vacation, Trade Show)
- Maintain the Executive Leadership’s calendar of events and attend meetings to take meeting minutes
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the company with Executive Leadership’s approval
- Keep employee sheet accurate and up to date
- Maintain office supplies and printers
- Order lunch, birthday cakes, and etc… for events/meeting
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Performs administrative and office support for multiple supervisors with a variety of management styles
- Works with the Project Team as necessary
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Interpersonal communication, verbally and in writing, with a diverse range of people including the proper handling of emotional situations.
- Ability to be flexible & teachable.
- Trustworthy with sensitive and confidential material.
- Must be able to quickly and efficiently complete job assignments while multi-tasking.
- Administrative and organizational skills.
- Technologically savvy.
- Willingness to continue education & training in job related issues, and areas of personal growth.
- College degree preferred.
- Must submit to a background check.
Who will Succeed in this Position
- An organized person with:
- A good memory and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proactive thinking and problem solving
- Customer service centric mindset
- One who enjoys solving problems
- One who responds quickly to inquires
- One who is coachable and enjoys learning
- One who enjoys and works well with others
- One who is really good with technology including Excel, Outlook, Word, etc…