The Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) has Validated Universal Cargo.
UCM SVI# UNICON02496
What is C-TPAT?
C-TPAT is a voluntary government-business initiative that builds cooperative relationships that strengthen and improve overall international supply chain and U.S. border security. C-TPAT is widely recognized as one of the most effective means of providing the highest level of cargo security through close cooperation with international supply chain businesses such as importers, carriers, consolidators, licensed customs brokers, and manufacturers. Through this initiative, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is asking businesses to ensure the
integrity of their security practices and communicate and verify the security guidelines of their business partners within the supply chain.
Report Suspicious Activity to:
For more information, please visit the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism website.
Who can join C-TPAT?
The Following Companies are Eligible to Participate in C-TPAT:
- U.S. Importers
- U.S. Customs Brokers
- Mexican Manufacturers
- U.S., Canadian & Mexican Cross Border Highway Carriers
- Third Party Logistics (3PL) Providers
- Marine Port Authorities & Terminal Operators
- Mexican Long Haul Highway Carriers
- Air Carriers
- Rail Carriers
- Sea Carriers
- Air Freight Consolidators
- Ocean Transportation Intermediaries
- Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCCs)