How a Freight Forwarder Can Help with Amazon FBA Shipments
Some of you have been coming around here for a while now and most of you know who we are and what we do.
What many of you may not know is that Universal Cargo can continue to help with your shipment long after the freight arrives in the U.S. and has cleared customs. This blog post is going to cover the extra services that we can provide for our import customers selling on Amazon.
Amazon has very specific requirements when it comes to the shipments they will accept. We can help make sure the following are correct with your Amazon shipment:
- Carton Labels
- Pallet Type
- Pallet Height
- Pallet Labels
- Amazon Appointment Delivery
The services we provide for Amazon are as follows:
- Are you shipping to one warehouse or has Amazon provided you with multiple FBA locations?
- Carton labels
- Pallet labels
- Re-palletizing to Amazon specifications
When you entrust Universal Cargo with your Amazon shipment, we only need the following information/documents from you to prepare for and delivery to Amazon:
- Which Amazon FBA are you going to?
- Amazon will assign you the FBA warehouse(s)
- Where is the Amazon Prep happening?
- Origin/Destination/Your Garage?
- Would you like help with the delivery (two options)?
- Use Amazon’s Domestic Trucking Portal
- Let us handle
- The carton and pallet labels
We handle everything else!
Check out this blog to take an in-depth look at what it really takes to get your cargo prepared for Amazon and to get more details regarding the above lists.
We promise, preparing for Amazon is not as hard as you may think!
If you have a partner like Universal Cargo to help you out with the process, it’ll be easy peasy lemon squeezy.